Wednesday 19 August 2009

i never knew i could feel like this, like... i've never seen the sky before.all i want is to vanish inside your kiss. everyday i love you more... and more.
listen to my heart, can you hear it sing? telling me to give you everything!
seasons may change, winter to spring... but i love you untill the end of time.
come what may i will love you, untill my dieing day.
suddenly, the world seems such a perfect place. suddenly, it moves with such a perfect grace. suddenly, my life doesn't seem such a waste. it all revolves around you...
and there's no mountain too high, no river too wide; sing out this song and i'll be there by your side. storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but i love you untill the end of times...
come what may i will love you untill my dieing day.
oh come what may i will love you.

No comments: