Wednesday 7 July 2010

Give it a thought (2)

My friends say I have to let go, you are not for me, I may get hurt. But... hell, they don't know how deep I've fallen for you and nobody really understands my feelings, which are turning me crazy. It's been almost a month since the last time I saw you and... damn, I just want to see you again and prove myself wrong, that my stomach doesn't freak out when we exchange looks, that I can look into your eyes and not blush, that I can look into your eyes and see just a friend... But I am afraid of that face to face meeting because they say the truth hurts, and, believe me, loving you hurts...
(my, my...)

Only one thing is certain in life...that whatever you absolutely don't want to happen, will.
(a.k.a.: Murphy's Laws... ¬¬' )

I'm in trouble because I'm normal and slightly arrogant. A lot of people don't like themselves and I happen to be totally in love with myself.
(that's why they call me Narcisus' Nymph =] )

In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.
(Chanel... Coco Chanel. ;] )

just think about it. that's all i ask. i refuse to believe that i mean nothing to you.
(i really do refuse to...)

No comments: