Thursday 9 September 2010

Saying "Hello" wasn't all easy. Besides the yearning for the loving embrace, there was that feeling that something might have changed. A scary feeling.

But it went away as soon as you held me strongly in your arms, kissed me and called me yours. I felt whole again. Complete. Amazingly happy.

Nothing compares to the good time we have together. Every little pointless anything turns into an epic joke. And there's laughter. And your smile. The sweetest and purest smile.

Now, saying "Goodbye" was the hardest thing ever. Seeing that sweet smile turning into a tearful faded one tore me apart. And I cried like never before. I cried because I already missed you. Because I felt powerless, sitting on the window seat and not able to dry your tears away and hug you tight close to me and say once again how much I love you, how much you mean to me, how much I hate to have to leave your side.

Even though it is merely temporary, even though we speak every day, it hurts. Unbearably. But we'll make it through. Together.

In the end, everything gets right. If it isn't right, it isn't the end yet.

No comments: